Gary Chynoweth, PE
Director of Engineering
Civil Engineer - Plan Review and Inpections
100 Hughes Rd.
Ph: (256) 772-5639
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- General functional oversight of the City's street and drainage facilities.
- Engineering plan review and construction inspection of site development relative to citywide street and storm drainage system
- Monitor the City's major streets for volume and flow, and recommend changes when necessary
- Develop and implement a citywide storm drainage improvement program to evaluate, prioritize and design storm drainage system
- Manage and maintain the City's GIS mapping
- Provide Civil Engineering support for all City Departments
- Provide Floodplain Management
- Administer the City's MS-4 Permit for clean water management