City of Madison, AL - Home Page

Go To Search
homeprint page
Field Status Partially Open
Calendar  |  Bid Opportunities  |  Contact Us  |  Sitemap
How do I report a lost or found animal?
Contact the City of Madison Animal Control at (256) 772-5694 or contact an Animal Control Officer at:
100 Hughes Rd.
Madison, AL 35758

After regular business hours, call (256) 722-7190. Madison Police Officers will respond if the animal poses a threat to people and/or creates a traffic hazard for motorists.

Our found animals are also listed on the Madison Animal Rescue Foundation.

Police - Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. How do I adopt a pet?
2. How do I report a barking dog?
3. How do I report a lost or found animal?
4. How do I request a trap?

Privacy Statement  |  Accessibility  |  Copyright Notices  |  Renewable Energy  |  Photo Credits  |  Contact Us  |  Sitemap  |  Powered by CivicPlus